Blueberry Protein Pancakes
RECIPE MAKES 1 SERVING
(4 TO 6 PANCAKES)
• 6 egg whites
• ¼ cup oatmeal (dry)
• Vanilla extract
• Pinch of cinnamon powder
• Pinch of stevia
• Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
• ¼ teaspoon baking soda
• Cooking spray
1. First, heat a frying pan until hot and then reduce to medium
2. After mixing together all the ingredients in a blender, spray some
pam (or other cooking spray), drop by spoonful onto the pan.
3. When bubbles start to form, place evenly on pancake about 1
4. Let them set in before flipping the pancake.
5. Makes about 4-6 pancakes depending on the size.